You are here:
Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works
Public Works Hurricane Sandy Cleanup
Ontario/E. 9th Street Construction Update
Request for Public Comment
The Cuyahoga County Department of Public Works is dedicated to providing a safe, efficient and economical infrastructure system for residents, employees, businesses and visitors of Cuyahoga County.
Broadview Drill Drop and Sanitary Sewer, City of Parma
2012 Construction Forecast
Stearns Road Grade Separation Right-of-Way Plans
Since , February 26, 2013, and continuing until the Resolution granting the requested authority is either adopted or rejected, the Department of Public Works has posted and provided continuous notice of the following on its website:
- The Department of Public Works has submitted the revised plans for the Stearns Road Grade Separation Project for County Council approval and that the same is available of viewing on said website;
- The Department of Public Works intends to acquire right-of-way for said improvement;
- As part of the approval of the revised right-of-way plans, the Department of Public Works will be seeking a finding that special assessments will not be levied nor collected to pay for any part of the County’s costs of said improvement;
- That a First Reading of the Resolution approving the revised right-of-way plans will be made by the Cuyahoga County Council at its meeting scheduled to begin at 5:00 p.m. on March 27, 2013; and,
- That general public access and ability to review the revised right-of-way plans is available here.
Olmsted Township Storm Water Drainage Study
Whiskey Island Marina Annual Operating Plan
How Are We Doing?
- (RFQ 20927) has been put ON HOLD at the request of the Olmsted Township Trustees.
If you have recently contacted our office and had our crews visit your home for a sewer issue, please take a moment to complete the attached survey so that we may evaluate your valued feedback.