You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
- RQ33473 - Rehabilitation of Columbus Road (C.R. 265) Bridge 01.09 over Bear Creek in the City of Bedford
- Columbus Rd. Itemized Unit Bid Price Sheet
- RQ33761 - Resurfacing of Bennett Road (C.R.-109) from Edgerton Road to Bridgewater Drive in the city of North Royalton, Ohio.
- RQ33641 - 2015 Sewer Rehabilitation Program for Various County Sewer Districts for a 2-year period
Professional Service Hiring
- RQ32367 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Architectural-Engineering Services
- RQ32485 - General Right-of-Way Services
- RQ32929 - Construction Management Services
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."