You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
- RQ36917 - CUY-TowpathTrail, Stage 3 From Steelyard Commons to Literary Road in Cleveland, OH, PID NO. 84112, FAN E080(529)
- RQ37994 - Chillers and Boilers Renovation
- RQ37442 - The City of Brecksville, Southern Estates Pump Station Entrance Drive Repairs
- RQ37533 - CUY-CED Road (C.R.23) Rehabilitation of Existing Bridge No. 229 (SLM 02.39) Over Doan Brook in the City of Cleveland, PID No. 91039, FAN E.120(789)
Professional Service Hiring
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."
- RQ38316 - Provide design engineering services for the replacement of Memphis Road (C.R.119) Bridge 00.62 (SFN 1830244) over the CSXT Railroad in the City of Brooklyn, Ohio.
- RQ38158 - 09/28/2016 - General Architectural Engineering Services
- RQ38152 - 10/12/2016 - Interior Painting for Various County Buildings for a one year period.
- RQ37139 - 06/27/2016 - Virgil Brown Chillers and Boilers Renovations per bid documents, drawings and specifications