You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
RQ36709 - 04/21/16 - General Engineering Services (Roadway & Bridge)
RQ36633 - 04/20/16 - Construction Management/Support Services
RQ35945 - Cuy-Cedar Road (C.R.23) Rehadilitation of Existing Bridege No. 229 (SLM 02.39) Over Doan Brook in the City of Cleveland, PID NO. 91039, FAN E120(789)
RQ36070 - 04/21/16 Cuyahoga County Men’s Shelter Renovation per bid documents, drawings and specifications, prepared by the architect
RQ36993 - 05/02/16 Bid Due Date: The City of Garfield Heights, Turney Road Improvement
Professional Service Hiring
- RFQ36725 - 05/23/16 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Environmental Consulting Services
- RFQ34558 Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Architectural-Engineering Services
- RFQ34462 - Design Services for the resurfacing of Cedar Road, E. 116th Street and Warrensville Center Road
- RQ34337 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for Design-Build Services for the Pedestrian and Bicycle Bridge from the Malls to the Lakefront in the City of Cleveland
- RQ34604 - Cedar Point Road Bridge 00.49 Engineering Services.
- RQ34462 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for Design Services for the resurfacing of Cedar Road, E.116th Street and Warrensville Center Road
- RQ32367 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Architectural-Engineering Services
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."