You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
- RQ37442 - The City of Brecksville, Southern Estates Pump Station Entrance Drive Repairs
- RQ37533 - CUY-CED Road (C.R.23) Rehabilitation of Existing Bridge No. 229 (SLM 02.39) Over Doan Brook in the City of Clevelnad, PID No. 91039, FAN E.120(789)
Professional Service Hiring
- RQ38152 - 10/12/2016 - Interior Painting for Various County Buildings for a one year period.
- RQ36703 - 06/16/16 - Request for Qualifications for Professional Design Services for Cuyahoga County Historical Courthouse Roof Assessment and Architectural-Engineering Design Services
- RQ36709 - 04/21/16 - General Engineering Services (Roadway & Bridge)
- RQ36633 - 04/20/16 - Construction Management/Support Services
- RFQ37349 - 06/30/16 - Engineering design services for Sprague Road (CR-67) Improvement, from Webster Road to York Road in the cities of Middleburg Heights, North Royalton, Parma and Strongsville
- RQ37139 - 06/27/16 - Virgil Brown Chillers and Boilers Renovations per bid documents, drawings, and specifications.
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."