You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
Professional Service Hiring
- RQ33138 - Stearns Rd. (C.R. 76) Grade Crossing Elimination w/Norfolk Southern Railroad in Olmsted Township, OH
- RQ33145 - Emery Rd.(C.R. 85)
- RQ32367 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Architectural-Engineering Services
- RQ32485 - General Right-of-Way Services
- RQ32929 - Construction Management Services
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."