You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
- RQ336677 - Cuyahoga County Courthouse Building Fire Damper Pre-Renovation Project - Fire Damper Asbestos Abatement
- RQ35141 - Cuyahoga County Huntington Park Garage Rehabilitation
Professional Service Hiring
- RFQ34462 - Design Services for the resurfacing of Cedar Road, E. 116th Street and Warrensville Center Road
- RQ34337 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for Design-Build Services for the Pedestrian and Bicycle Bridge from the Malls to the Lakefront in the City of Cleveland
- RQ34604 - Cedar Point Road Bridge 00.49 Engineering Services.
- RQ34462 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for Design Services for the resurfacing of Cedar Road, E.116th Street and Warrensville Center Road
- RQ32367 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Architectural-Engineering Services
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."