You are here:
Home > Notice to Bidders
Notice to Bidders
"Pursuant to the Cuyahoga County Ethics Ordinance, all vendors currently doing business with, or wish to do business with, the County “must register with the Inspector General annually on or before December 31 for the subsequent year to which they wish to engage in” business with the County. This includes all contractors and lobbyists." For Vendor Registration Information please see the following link, http://inspectorgeneral.cuyahogacounty.us/en-US/Vendor-Registration-Information.aspx.
- 2/16/16 Bid Due Date: 2016 Operations Resurfacing Program: Group 5
- 2/9/2016 Bid Due Date for: 2016 Operation Resurfacing Program Group
RQ36206 - 2/4/2016 The City of Brecksville, Southern Estates Pump Station Entrance Drive Repairs.
RQ36083 - 2/2/2016 Bid Due Date for: Emery Road (CR-85) from Warrensville Center Road to Northfield Road; Miles Road (CR- 11) from I-480 to the North Randall East Corp Line; Solon Road (CR-51) from the Bedford Heights West Corp Line to the East Corp Line.
Professional Service Hiring
- RFQ34558 Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Architectural-Engineering Services
- RFQ34462 - Design Services for the resurfacing of Cedar Road, E. 116th Street and Warrensville Center Road
- RQ34337 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for Design-Build Services for the Pedestrian and Bicycle Bridge from the Malls to the Lakefront in the City of Cleveland
- RQ34604 - Cedar Point Road Bridge 00.49 Engineering Services.
- RQ34462 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for Design Services for the resurfacing of Cedar Road, E.116th Street and Warrensville Center Road
- RQ32367 - Request for Statement of Qualifications for General Mechanical-Electrical-Plumbing Architectural-Engineering Services
"Consultants may contact the Department of Public Works prior to advertising. Once services have been advertised please submit questions/inquires to the Contact Person identified on the RFQ Title Page."