You are here:
Home > Maintenance > Sewer Maintenance Services > Planning & Finance > Energy Management
The Energy Management Unit is committed to providing cost effective, quality energy services in effort to bring all Cuyahoga County facilities into compliance with government standards and to optimize the use of taxpayers dollars.
Nichole L. English, P.E.,
Planning and Programing
Assistant Energy Manager
Energy Management supports the mission of the Department of Public Works and the County through a network of measures geared at the judicious and effective use of energy to minimize costs and to increase savings. We are achieving these objectives by:
- Implementing the HB-300 Energy Conservation Measures
- Seeking and deploying the latest state-of-the-art methods for tracking and monitoring savings
- Controlling the execution of the energy contracts and harvesting all the benefits for the County
- Negotiating the most competitive utility rates for County facilities
- Creating an environment of teamwork
- Maintaining a sharp County focus and total commitment tor excellence.