- Notice to Proceed: 2/1/2017
- Start Date: 2/1/2017
- Completion Date: 2/1/2018
- Project Amount: $6,973,651.30
- This Page Last Updated On: 3/2/2017
Date: March 2, 2017
Contractor: Fabrizi Recycling 440-234-1284
County Project Contacts:
Joe Charif: (216) 701-1262
Terry Cain: (216) 857-4056
Notice to Proceed: February 2017
Start Date: February 2017
Scheduled Completion Date: February 2018
Contract Award Amount: $6,973,651.30
Approved Contract Increases: $0
Approved Contract Decreases: $0
Anticipated Completion Date: February 2018
Estimated Cost to Completion: $6,973,651.30
- Traffic on Bagley Road from Stearns Road to the Lorain County Line is being maintained westbound only for local residents.
- Currently, the contractor is installing the new 12" water main between Stearns Road and Bronson Road.
- Work in March will include completion of the water main and installation of the new 8" sanitary force main.